Tuesday, December 21, 2010

How to speed of my computer

One of the most useful inventions in the world of technology for me is the computer. As a matter of fact, I can do anything and everything that I want with my own personal computer or simply PC. However, there are times when I do so many activities with my computer and I also save lots of things in it. This actually makes me really think on how my PC can accommodate all the pieces of information that I am storing in it. In addition, there are also times when I notice that my PC is getting slower in terms of operation as time passes by. I bet, I share the same dilemma to everybody who also has their own computers. Hence, I'm stuck right now with the question on how to speed up my PC in terms of operation and performance. In my search for the answers to my question concerning on how to speed up my PC, I've realized that there are so many things and factors which affect the performance as well as operation of the computers. Nevertheless, those things somehow never bothered me at all because I've found some effective ways on how to get rid with all those factors and speed up my PC instantly which I will share in this article so that all of us can surely boost the speed of computers without any hassles at all. Here are some of the ways on how to speed up the performance of computers:

1. Scan and Eliminate PC Viruses: Computer viruses are deemed to be the silent enemies of the computers. They have the capability to eat up the PC's memory which can then result to a slower performance of the computers. Thus, it is really important to scan and eliminate computer viruses as soon as possible. Eliminating PC viruses is easy by way of an effective antivirus program stored in a computer.

2. Clean Up the Windows Registry: The Windows Registry of computers is being used as storage for all the PC's program and system settings. There are times when unconsciously, the Registry becomes filled with so many insignificant data and files which result to the slow performance of a PC. Thus, it is important to clean up the Windows Registry every now and then by the use of a good Registry Cleaner program or software.

3. Do Away With Unused Programs and Files: Another way which I have discovered on how to speed up my PC is to do away with all the unused programs as well as files in the computer. Removing myriad of files in the Recycle Bin, temporary folders, and temporary Internet File folders which are not anymore important as well as needed is the simplest way on how to boost the speed of a PC.

4. Remove Spy ware and Ad ware: The spy ware and ad ware can really slow down the performance of a PC. Hence, it is deemed to be necessary to remove all the spy-ware and ad ware present in the computers. In doing so, a certain computer is guaranteed to do plenty of tasks easily and immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Paid2YouTube.com